Zip Lock Omelettes - Camp Eggs
Courtesy of Mike Schlotfeldt via jetboil.com
Zip Lock Omelettes Ingredients
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp grated cheese
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped green peppers
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Zip Lock Omelettes Recipe Instructions
- Fill cooking cup to the max safe line (1 cup) with water and bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low.
- Place all ingredients in Ziploc snack bag and remove as much air from the bag as possible and zip close. Place bag in boiling water.
- After about 1 minute, remove bag from water and move mixture around in bag and place back in boiling water.
- Repeat about every minute until the eggs are cooked to your liking. (About 5 mins)
- Remove bag from Jetboil cooking system and serve immediately.