The perfect noodle dish to fuel your next adventure.
Pre Made (At Home) Sauce:
1 Tbsp - Peanut Butter
1 Tsp - Curry Powder
2 Tsp - Light Soy Sauce
2 Tsp - Chicken Stock Powder
2 Tsp - Sugar
Ingredients to Bring on Trail:
1 Packet (45g) - Rice Noodles
1 Cup - Mixed Mushrooms
1 Packet (60g) - Coconut Cream Powder
2 cloves - Garlic, minced
1 tbsp - dried shallots
1. At home, mix together peanut butter, curry powder, light soy sauce, chicken stock powder, and sugar into a small container. Shake to mix. You can try and use a funnel to help you get all the ingredients in a clean manner.
2. On the trail, add 500ml water into your pot until boiling. Reduce to a simmer and add your mushrooms to start rehydrating them.
3. Add some of your mushroom broth into your small container in order to make your thick sauce a little more viscous. Then shake to combine and add your sauce to the pot.
4. Finally, add your garlic and coconut cream powder. Stir to combine. Finally, add your noodles in for about 2 minutes and then take off the heat.
5. If you kept your shallots here, you can garnish with them. But I just threw mine in like a savage.