Inspired by J. Alex Cordaro's recipe with a Kiwi twist.
A delicious after-dinner drink for sitting around a campfire telling lies with old friends!
A spoon or spork will be handy.
Ingredients (Per Drink)
- 90 mls Jameson Irish Whisky
- 60 mls Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 bags Decaf Coffee Singles
Preparation at Home
- Figure out how many drinks you and your friends will consume
- Measure out the appropriate amount of Whisky and Irish cream and combine in a plastic hiking-appropriate flask
- Pack 2 of your preferred coffee singles per drink
Cooking In Camp
- Fill Jetboil with water to the fill line and set to boil.
- When water boils, turn off the heat and remove gas canister and burner.
- Drop 2 coffee singles and let steep for 3-4 minutes with sip lid on.
- Remove lid and give a quick stir. Remove coffee bags; add Jameson/ Bailey's mixture to taste.
- Replace lid
- Place another log on the fire and wonder why you don't do this more often.