Skip to content
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet microwavable fried rice
- 1 egg
- 1 can or packet of pre-cooked chicken breast
- 1 package stir fry sauce
- 1 cup dried veggie blend
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil in your Summit Skillet or Ceramic Cook Pot
- Add rice and brown for 3-5 minutes
- Make a well in the center
- Crack an egg in the well and cook the egg
- Mix egg in with rice once cooked
1 can or packet of pre-cooked chicken breast
1 package stir fry sauce
1 cup dried veggie blend
- Stir and allow to rehydrate.
- Add 1/4 cup water and cook until veggies are soft
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.