Apple Cider Chai is the perfect autumnal drink for chilly wanderers. With less than 3 ingredients you can whip up this comforting drink in no time!
- 3 chai tea bags
- 3 1/2 cups (0.8L) of apple cider (spiced cider if you want much spicier flavors)
- 2 sticks of cinnamon (optional)
- Bring 3 1/2 cups (0.8L) of apple cider to a boil.
- Optional: Add in 2 sticks of cinnamon
- Keep the lid off, or the cider will boil over everywhere/everything.
- Place 3 chai tea bags in and steep for 5 minutes while simmering on low.
- If you put in the optional cinnamon, remove the tea bags after steeping and let the cinnamon steep for another 5 minutes.
- Optional: Garnish with sliced apples.
- Pour into cups and enjoy!
Jetboil Gear Used: MicroMo Cooking System