Pack it up, pack it in. This ridiculously versatile and compact stove weighs in at a meagre 95g. But lucky for you, it still packs enough punch to quickly reach a rolling boil, and the four-turn regulated valve gives it a soft enough touch for sautéing greens or simmering sauces.
Featuring a mighty 10,000 BTU burner and four full turns of the regulator valve spindle for simmer control unlike anything else in the backcountry.
MightyMo works together with Summit Skillet (sold separately).
Check out this great 'Baggie Omelet' recipe to use with your MightyMo & Cooking Pot.
- Unbeatable simmer control
- Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
- Small, compact design
- Improved efficiencies with compatible Jetboil Accessories
- Regulated for consistent performance down to 20°F (-6°C)
- MightyMo works together with Skillet and FluxRing Cooking Pot, without the need for the Pot Support.
- Folds down to 2in x 3in (5cm x 7.6cm) without the fuel canister
- Jetpower Fuel sold separately
Height: 165 mm
Item Weight: 95g
Volume: Open Platform
Boil Time: 3 minutes per 1 litre in FluxRing Cooking Pot
(avg. over the life of Jetpower can)
Water Boiled: 12 litres per 100 g Jet Canister
Dimensions: 104 mm x 165 mm*
*System weight excludes fuel stabilizer
Stabilizer Weight: 27 g