A delicious after-dinner drink for sitting around a campfire telling lies with old friends!
A spoon or spork will be handy.
Max's Campfire Irish Coffee Ingredients (Per 500ml drink)
- 1/3 cup Jameson Irish Whisky
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 Jeds coffee bag (or more to your taste)
Max's Campfire Irish Coffee Recipe Instructions
Preparation at Home
- Figure out how many drinks you and your friends will consume
- Measure out appropriate amount of Whisky and Irish cream and combine in a plastic hiking-appropriate flask
- Pack 2 coffee bags per drink
Cooking In Camp (for 2)
- Fill Jetboil with 500ml water and set to boil.
- When water boils, turn off heat and remove gas canister and burner.
- Drop in 2 Jeds coffee bags and let steep for 3-4 minutes with sip lid on.
- Remove lid and give a quick stir. Remove coffee bags; add Jameson/ Bailey's mixture to taste.
- Replace lid
- Place another log on the fire and wonder why you don't do this more often.
Courtesy of J. Alex Cordaro via Jetboil.com